KCETA offers for undergraduate and PhD students lectures, seminars, colloquia, symposia, international schools and other events. This education and advanced training is performed via the graduate school KSETA.
KCETA offers lectures for theoretical and experimental elementary particle physics as well as for theoretical and experimental astroparticle physics in the domains of cosmic rays and neutrino physics. Also, physics lectures for engineers are given.
- Course overview of the Department of Physics
- Courses of the Institute of Theoretical physics (ITP)
- Courses of the Institute of Theoretical particle physics (ITTP)
- Courses of the Institute of Experimental nuclear physics (IEKP)
- Courses of the Institute of Nuclear physics (IKP)