The education and advanced training at KCETA is performed in lectures, seminars, colloquia, symposia, international schools and other events and aims at undergraduate and PhD students as well as at the general public. (“Physics on Saturday”-Presentation).
The Graduate School "Elementary particle physics at highest energy and precision" focuses on the education of doctoral researchers in the field of experimental and theoretical elementary particle physics at highest energies (LHC) and highest precision (KATRIN, Belle). Funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) it follows the Graduate School „High energy physics and particle astrophysics", funded by DFG until the end of 2010.
Offers of Graduate School "Elementary particle physics at highest energy and precision":
KCETA offers lectures for theoretical and experimental elementary particle physics as well as for theoretical and experimental astroparticle physics in the domains of cosmic rays and neutrino physics. Also, physics lectures for engineers are given.
- Course overview of the Department of Physics
- Courses of the Institute of Theoretical physics (ITP)
- Courses of the Institute of Theoretical particle physics (ITTP)
- Courses of the Institute of Experimental nuclear physics (IEKP)
- Courses of the Institute of Nuclear physics (IKP)